My name is Zachary WinterFlame. I am a Storm/Life wizard combo. My favorite spell is Tempest. My brother and sister also play on Wizard 101.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Funny Dying

Sorry for not posting lately but I've been really busy.
I just want to say that there are a lot of bad guys out there who die funnily but I think so far this is the funniest I've seen.



They just fall over and try to stay up. I don't no why but it just cracks me up. If anyone has an even funnier dying baddie please tell me 'cause it'll have to be really funny!!

3 comments:

  1. The ninja pigs bounce on their bellys which is hilarious to me!-William Dragonthorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that's funny to me is the street sweepers. They're dead, and they just BOW DOWN TO YOU? That does sound kind of cool at first... But the street sweepers are the most hilarious ones to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah you might be right I forgot about the street sweepers but I personally don't like the ninja pig's too much.

    ReplyDelete