My name is Zachary WinterFlame. I am a Storm/Life wizard combo. My favorite spell is Tempest. My brother and sister also play on Wizard 101.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bugs

Here are some more bugs I have noticed:


My friend is at the same place I am and his pet fell down to another floor.(The pet is at the bottom of the picture.)



A deep mushroom floating in midair. (I was still able to collect it.)


The pop up sign says 5 gold and the price tag says 3 gold.

Another more serious bug is that if two people are in a dungeon and you want to help them and you try to port to them a sign pops up saying: 'Your friend is in a full dungeon.' Now sometimes he/she is in a full dungeon, but the sign still pops up if there are two or three people in the dungeon, unless you enter the dungeon first. Then for some weird reason you can port to them. (Thanks to Connor Shadowstalker for figuring out a way around this bug.)

6 comments:

  1. That's not a bug. The last 2 aren't bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they ain't. I'm pretty sure that they aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know? The last one I can explain, and the second to last one is just more like real life with supply and demand. If there are less Stone Blocks, their price for selling will go up, and if there are more, their price for selling will go down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. number one yes you are right about the supply and demand thingy but then they both usually and should change,

    number two that should never happen i have heard what you said and you are wrong

    ReplyDelete